Children’s After School Programs in Placerville
When you enroll your child in our After School Martial Arts Program, you will ensure that he/she is receiving not only the highest quality self-defense training, but also developing skills for mental and emotional fitness that will last a lifetime!
Hi this is Jim and Kelly Webb,
I’m excited to share with you about the tremendous benefits our After School Martial Arts Program provide for you and your child at Placerville.
- Our program is the perfect supplement to an academic education
- In addition to training, your child will enjoy games and activities based upon Martial Arts philosophies
- He/she will learn self-discipline, gain improved focus and concentration, self-confidence, respect, and develop indomitable spirit
- Camaraderie is naturally created among classmates as they encourage and support each other through team building activities
- Your child will also build character and develop valuable leadership skills
In most cases, safe, reliable transportation is provided from your child’s academic school to Gold Country Martial Arts Center, and all-day camp for school holidays may also be available!
We are developing future leaders through the Gold Country Martial Arts Center After School Program in
Jim and Kelly Webb
Gold Country Martial Arts Center
4615 Missouri Flat Rd #5
Placerville, CA 95667
P.S.: For a NO OBLIGATION, “No Strings Attached” offer for a FREE introductory martial arts class, click on the word “Programs” in the top navigation bar on this page and select the program you would like to try.